This donation is an autobiographical account of growing up in Meridale during the 1930s and 1940's.
This donation is a blotter from the World War II era advertising Meredith Inn Dairy, Inc.
In June 2017, Meredith Historical Society installed a New York State historical marker at Meredith Square commemorating Samuel A. Law's founding the town of Meredith in 1800. The marker was installed at the site of the mansion Law built circa 1801. The mansion burned in 1884 and Frances W. Ayer's summer home, Ayrmont, was [...]
The congregation of the Charlotte Valley Presbyterian Church has donated their church building in East Meredith to Meredith Historical Society. Thus, the society, which is very grateful for the gift, now has a spacious permanent home.