Collections

/Collections

Photograph of District 9 school house donated by Elizabeth (Selleck) Goodrich in 2016.

2017-09-29T20:10:26+00:00 |

This photograph was taken in 1918 or 1920. The children of Urion Todd are shown and include Clara 15, Edna 13, Everette 10, Symore 9, and Laura 7. The others are unknown. This photograph was donated in memory of Ellen Selleck.

Artifacts from Dr. Gardner’s Veterinary practice donated by Pat Lynn (2011.6)

2018-01-17T21:49:36+00:00 |

This donation consists of two bottles and two medicine shipping containers addressed to Dr. Gardner in Meridale. These artifacts were found in the building where he had his office, which was the building where Joe Santora had his barber shop.  Image Caption Image Caption

East Meredith photos donated by Barbara MacClintock (2011.8 )

2018-01-17T21:49:36+00:00 |

This donation consists of 51 photographs of East Meredith and several documents, which include the 1st edition of The East Meredith Gazette, an early edition of The Colliersville Enterprise, and a booklet, East Meredith Memories.  Empire Creamery Empire Creamery Workers